Team Dynamics training for your team in Tallinn, or another place in Estonia, at a customer’s premises or a rented venue. It might also be done as a part of the team off-site event. This training also serves as Team Building event and provides the team with knowledge for further development.
There is also a possibility for online training. However, in-person trainings are usually more engaging and effective.
The preferred language is English.
Length: 4-7 hours
- Whole Cross-Functional Team – if the whole team participates, then this training will also serve as Team Building activity and will boost the team development and advancement to a higher level of collaboration through discussions during the training
- People in leading roles: Team Managers, Team Leads, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches – in this case, more emphasis will be done on team coaching and helping the team to advance further
- Team vs. Working Groups
- Dysfunctions of a team
- Team Development Stages
- Conflict Management Styles
- Team Coaching
The topics might be customized to better meet your team’s needs and may vary depending on the training length.
The Learning Outcomes
- You will understand how a real team is different from other types of working groups and will be able to assess if your team is a real one
- You will learn a model The Five Dysfunctions of The Team, determine which dysfunctions are the most relevant for your team and understand how you can help your team overcome them
- You will learn Team Development stages and how you can help your team to go through them with better results
- You will discover which Conflict Management Styles exist, understand the personal default styles of team members, and learn when and how you can apply the whole variety of Conflict Management Styles
- The team will get the knowledge and action plan needed for its further development and progress.