This program consists of 2 sessions, 1 day each, with an interval of 4-6 weeks between the sessions.
Target audience: people in leading roles such as team managers, technical leads, senior engineers, and scrum masters. It will also be beneficial for everyone, whose roles are connected with people communicating – such as agile coaches, HR and People Operation specialists.
During the first session, we will explore Coaching Foundations:
- What Coaching is and why it is used
- How Coaching is it different from Mentoring, Consulting and Therapy
- Basic Rules and Mindset of Coaching
- Listening at different levels
- Powerful Questions
- Coaching conversation
- Practice of coaching, listening, and powerful questions
During the second session, we will go deeper to Coaching in the Workplace:
- Benefits of Coaching in the Workplace
- Situations where it can be applied
- How it can be applied
- Using GROW model for workplace coaching
- More practice of coaching and powerful questions
There will be homework between the sessions to make the learning stick and to practice the acquired skills.
Expected outcomes of the program:
- Participants will understand what coaching is and why it is needed
- They will acquire the coaching mindset and the basic skills for coaching
- They will be able to have a coaching conversation – during planned coaching sessions as well as during ad-hock conversation
- They can apply asking Powerful Coaching questions in their everyday work in different working situations